About the Blizzard Blue Post Tracker
Blue Tracker Overview
The Blizzard Blue Post Tracker
is a compilation of posts by Blizzard employees on the English language official US
World of Warcraft forums.
- We scan the official Blizzard forums, on both the European and US Blizzard websites.
- All the threads are logged which have posts by Blizzard employees, whether the posts are from developers, CMs or other employees. These are all the blue posts.
- You can view the most recent blue posts in a constantly updated list, on the Blizzard Blue Post Tracker. Message threads started by Blizzard employees are listed in blue; threads that were started by players but have replies from Blizzard employees are listed in white.
- When you visit the blue tracker regularly, we make it easy to find the posts that are new to you. All the threads with posts that are new to you, are listed in white bold or blue bold at the top of the Blue Post Tracker list.
- You can see the latest blue post in a thread just by mousing over the Topic. Click on any thread to see the full display, with all blue post replies.
- The threads are marked with either USor EUflags, representing the Blizzard forum they came from.